As you'll see from the photo, I've also started a new career as a fashion model. No, not really. One of the guys I play frisbee with is a fashion designer and he puts on an annual fashion show to help raise money for our frisbee tournament in Bali, which is this coming weekend. This year I was lucky enough to be a model. The photos scared my mother, but if you are interested (and I don't see how you couldn't be), more of them can be found here.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Howie's New Career
Sorry we've been such lazy bloggers lately. When that happens it is usually a sign of either our super-busy exciting lives that don't leave us time to blog or our boring lives that don't involve anything to blog about. This time it is the prior. Haviva's been doing a lot of traveling for work and I've been teaching at a new school that recently opened up here and is run by a friend of mine.
As you'll see from the photo, I've also started a new career as a fashion model. No, not really. One of the guys I play frisbee with is a fashion designer and he puts on an annual fashion show to help raise money for our frisbee tournament in Bali, which is this coming weekend. This year I was lucky enough to be a model. The photos scared my mother, but if you are interested (and I don't see how you couldn't be), more of them can be found here.
As you'll see from the photo, I've also started a new career as a fashion model. No, not really. One of the guys I play frisbee with is a fashion designer and he puts on an annual fashion show to help raise money for our frisbee tournament in Bali, which is this coming weekend. This year I was lucky enough to be a model. The photos scared my mother, but if you are interested (and I don't see how you couldn't be), more of them can be found here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
you sexy beast, you.
I don't even know where to begin... Glad to hear you found a job (the school gig, not the modeling one)! :)
Nice shirt, very Natick.
wow, we at EH never knew you had such nice legs. Or style. The Homage to Howie bulletin board is getting quite full!
Howie, the whole family was quite astounded by the slide show of your fashion debut. Judah would like to know why you are in a gay frisbee club and the rest of us are suspecting there is no frisbee club at all. Did you "score" in Bali? Did you get to keep the clothing? We are deeply worried about this situation and have decided to send our parents to check up on you.
All our love, Judah, Aaron, Ilan, Ora, Adam, Noah, Matan and Henry (we wouldn't let mom watch!)
Howie-
forget the Amazing Race, you should apply for America's Next Top Model. WATCH OUT, TYRA!!!
Sheila
Post a Comment