Monday, May 12, 2008

Keeps getting better!

The second issue of HighEnd and HighEnd Teen has hit the stands and is getting, much to our surprise, a great response. Howie and I went to the polo club to interview some teens about playing polo and they when we showed them the new issue of HET they responded with things like, “Wow! This is so cool!” and “I totally love this magazine!” This of course totally made my day and has shed some happy light on all the long hours spent making the magazine look as “awesome” as it does.

The sad news at HighEnd is that Trish is leaving us so she can stop writing about rich people and go back to her real love, actual journalism. This coming issue will be her last and our very own Howard Parnes will be taking over as managing editor of HighEnd. Let’s hope he can keep his end high enough for the promotion. His first test will be Miss Indonesia on Tuesday night – our first socialite event! We are VERY excited and will be sure to report back to you who wins Miss Favorite (the fan vote), Miss Friendship (the word congeniality is just too much here) and Miss Most Beautiful Skin (i.e. the whitest).

1 comment:

Zach said...

Can I be the High End US Bureau chief? I right good.