
Last night was the gala launch of our magazines. Actually, there was no mention of Haviva's magazine, just mine, but I let her come as my date. Yes, we've already published 5 issues, but I guess those didn't count.
The event was held at one of the top hotels in town and the highlight was a fashion show featuring "masterpieces" designe

d by 30 top designers specifically for the occasion. Haviva wore a lovely Florence Liem dress and shoes by Yongy Komaldi (who she's posing with). I wore a jacket designed by Lewi Saluadji.
Despite being held on Indonesia's Independence Day (and a long weekend) turnout was quite good and the night was a sucess, at least as far as we could tell.
3 comments:
Hav-
you look GORGEOUS!!! I love the dress on you. You're so glamtastic.
miss you,
She
CUTE strappy shoes. I assume those were the ones you had only an hour to find?? I would have hurt myself in those heels! :)
Thanks! I did not tell the designer that his were the only ones that were so brutally on sale there was really no other choice. Now people actually think I am stylish and a fashionista and I am not going to argue with that!
Post a Comment