After many late nights and lots of hard work, High End and High End Teen finally hit the stands. To be honest, the event did not play out as I had imagined - perhaps I have seen too many movies, but I had a vision of the ripping open of stacks of mags and lots of oohing and ahhing. It was more like, "Good morning everyone. Have you seen the magazine? We missed a photo credit on page 31."
We are already well into the next issue and I can already see it looking better. If only one of my two writers did not have dengue fever I would be all set. I can assure you though that there will be no photo credits missed in this issue!
We are already well into the next issue and I can already see it looking better. If only one of my two writers did not have dengue fever I would be all set. I can assure you though that there will be no photo credits missed in this issue!
Enjoy this sneak peak - the cover story is our owner's 15 year old daughter and the other page is just one of my faves. Looks like a real magazine! Despite the fizzle of a release, I am pretty damn proud. We have yet to see a copy on a news stand, but I carry the camera around in hope.

3 comments:
Howie!! Jarrid sent me your link! Are you circling the globe again? Fantastic!
ChiaChee
congratulations Haviva n Howie, I certainly will buy the first "collectible item" edition. BTW Haviva you look so slim! is it part of being Indonesia's socialite? hehehe
Slim? My you know how to flatter!! I am slim because I am working my butt off keeping these deadline...apparently literally :-)
Post a Comment